About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
To me the thickest of all and what I value most in life is following Jesus Christ. Even being in the thin of discipleship brings me the most joy.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week tres

I'm not sure how to say three in Czech, Hungarian, or Slovakian, but my third week in Europe has included all three countries and has been one of my most thrilling. I started the week in Berlin and stayed in a different hotel almost every night in Hamburg, Germany; Budapest, Hungary; Martin, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic and now Barcelona, Spain.Great food, great weather, awesome experiences meeting with customers and the best colleagues in the world were the hallmarks of my week. I'm not the best photographer, and don't love taking pictures, but please enjoy part of my journey in these pictures:
My first Slovakian meal - sheep and krautdumplings - pretty
delicious 

With Dr. Zelenak and colleague Michal after
my product was used for the first time in
Slovakia. Dr. Zelenak is still young, but the
father of neurointerventional medicine in
Slovakia

My first Czech meal - ham, roast duck, sausage, dumplings,
kraut, pheasant and some other stuff that I wasn't quite sure
about - Very tastey

Next to an imperial guard at Prague Castle

Zoomed out picture of the entrance of Prague
Castle. The castle is enormous and the most
famous landmark in Czech Republic.

Best city tour of my life by my good friend and colleague
Robert Svitanic. Robert is a whiz with history and knew all
of the context of the city. Perhaps my favorite city in Europe so
far and really a hidden treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment