About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
To me the thickest of all and what I value most in life is following Jesus Christ. Even being in the thin of discipleship brings me the most joy.

Friday, April 9, 2010

the big apple

"In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets hear it for New York, New York, New York"

Jay Z hit the nail on the head, although after spending a week in NYC I admit that I didn't fall in love. In fact, I would say that I have a love/hate relationship with that city.  For example, who leaves 3 hours early to travel 19 miles to the airport and still misses a flight? 

I'll hand it to the folks who live there.  They have a ton of energy and were actually really nice, but it was a different type of energy than San Francisco.  I wasn't inspired to thrive there, just to do my tourist thing and get out.  

I would still recommend that everyone needs to visit New York.  It is definitely a marvel to behold. 



No comments:

Post a Comment