About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
To me the thickest of all and what I value most in life is following Jesus Christ. Even being in the thin of discipleship brings me the most joy.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Bus

The bus is changing direction. I have finally found a focus - turning Utah into one of the preeminent hubs of the Life Sciences industry. To do this I am going to voraciously study about how others have done it while at the same time building the biggest Who's Who in Utah Life Sciences network. This network will include entrepreneurs, investors, start-up people, academics, researchers, industry folk, government officials, advocates, and legal experts.

Lucky for me, there are a lot of people trying to do this and so I'm really not changing the direction of my bus as much as jumping on someone else's.

If you know anyone who can fit in this network I would love to meet them and do an informational interview with them.

So now the purpose of this blog is to log the process of building something big. The vision hasn't changed, we're still thinking big, just in a more precise way.

No comments:

Post a Comment