About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
To me the thickest of all and what I value most in life is following Jesus Christ. Even being in the thin of discipleship brings me the most joy.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last night I had a man date with a very good friend. He developed a bit of software that uploads documents directly onto a commercial printer. He was getting ready to sell it when a colleague of his helped open his mind. This colleague happened to have significant connections with Adobe and told him that he could get Adobe to purchase the code for $5 million.

Good decision or bad decision? Perhaps the better question: Why would Adobe pay $5 million for a piece of code? Because they already have a working relationship with the 35,000 commercial printers in America, and many more internationally. Adobe could make a very quick 4x ROI within the first year, and then plenty more on top of that.

Good decision. Think Big my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment