About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
To me the thickest of all and what I value most in life is following Jesus Christ. Even being in the thin of discipleship brings me the most joy.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

in the thick of thin things

Having avoided blogging for years, I have finally been inspired to create a blog by an elixir of a really boring finance class, a girl sitting next to me who just started her blog about marketing (www.janicekopaunik.com), and a series of recent networking experienses that have inspired me to get more connected to the world...more on those later. Here is the vision of my recently created adventure:

Inspire others to think big and break the bondage of mediocrity through example

Here's the irony - the name of my blog suggests the complete opposite, and I'm writing this blog instead of paying attention in class, thus limiting my potential to think big. Lastly, many probably consider blogging to be mediocre by nature.

Aside from a rough start, I'm going to try to stick to my vision.

Just in case this blog sucks, here's a joke that will make you laugh.

Q: What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
A: Anyone can roast beef

2 comments:

  1. I think the topic of attention would be a fascinating one for you to address. Attention is the scarcest and most in-demand resource of all. How much would marketers pay to have 100% attention for 10 seconds? 80%? 50%?

    You choosing to take your attention away from the teacher and focusing it in a creative and stimulating outlet could be a better use of your time than watching glazing over PowerPoint slides.

    http://beforewegetstarted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great start! what's your blogging goal? once a week?

    ReplyDelete